QuotedData morning briefing April 20, 2021
In the QuotedData morning briefing of April 20, 2021:
- Octopus Renewables (ORIT) has secured debt financing for the construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance of a wind farm in Cerisou, France. The new € 43.2 million credit line is provided by Société Générale. Construction in Cerisou is scheduled to start in H2 2021, the project should be fully operational in H2 2022. The facility will be amortized over 23 years from the date of commercial operation of the project, with a fixed interest of 1.30 %. margin above EURIBOR during the term of the loan. 90% of the project’s notional interest rate risk under the term loan has been hedged.
- Marwyn Value Investors (MVI) commits to committing approximately £ 9.2 million each to two Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) – MAC II and MAC III. PSPC plans to raise up to £ 200 million each.
- The results of the Global Monthly Income Fund (NBMI) of N. NAV share yield of 3.0% for 2020 and a return to shareholders of -7.0%. Dividends totaled 3.9 pence, compared to 4.77 pence due to lower loan yields. The target for 2021 is 0.39 pence per month. The company declined significantly during the year due to buybacks and an oversubscribed cash outflow opportunity.
- Fair Oaks Income reports that 62,562,883 of its 2017 shares elected to enter a fulfillment pool, while 405,815,477 of its 2017 shares will be converted into new shares in 2021, giving the current company a market capitalization of approximately $ 266 million.
- Yew Grove REIT will issue 13,350,000 new shares at 95 cents per share. It has a pipeline of identified short-term acquisitions of approximately 72 million euros. The seven pipeline properties have net investment returns between 6.83% and 8.25% and in the short term reversible yields between 7.51% and 9.20%.
- Gulf Investment Fund to list Specialist Fund segment of London Stock Exchange
We also have the results of Aquila European Renewables and acquisitions by Impact Healthcare REIT
previous story | next story