ICICI Bank presents special festive offers for its customers
ICICI Bank today announced the launch of ‘Festive Bonanza’, a comprehensive suite of offers with instant and cash back rebates available on thousands of products, including luxury items from premium brands and retailers. major e-commerce platforms. As part of the ‘Festive Bonanza’, the Bank also offers interesting advantages to individuals and businesses on various banking products and services. Offers are available from October 1, 2021 on various dates during the upcoming holiday season.
Customers can take advantage of offers on various categories ranging from electronics and gadgets, to global luxury brands, clothing and jewelry, grocery, automotive, furniture, travel and catering . The list of reputable brands offering great discounts includes Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra, Paytm, Bigbasket, Grofers, Supr Daily Pepperfry, JioMart, MakeMyTrip, Samsung, LG, Dell, Swiggy, Zomato, EazyDiner, Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri (TBZ) and many others. Following. Customers can take advantage of these offers using ICICI Bank debit or credit cards, internet banking and cardless EMI. They can also take advantage of offers such as discounts on loan processing fees, discounted IMEs and more on banking products and services such as loans, credit cards, savings and checking accounts, NRI accounts, money transfers, consumer credit, business banking and investments, among others. .
At the launch, Mr. Anup Bagchi, Executive Director of ICICI Bank said: “ICICI Bank has always been at the forefront of offering unique products and a wide range of services to its clients. We have noticed that over the past 12 to 18 months, customers have held back their spending and there is a strong pent-up demand that has built up in the system. Over the past few months, macroeconomic indicators have shown a marked increase in consumption and purchasing habits. demand and overall economic growth over the coming holiday season, we are bringing a full package of deals, discounts and cash backs to our customers – across several leading brands and ecommerce platforms. The offers are applicable on the use of ICICI Bank debit / credit cards, Internet banking and Cardless EMI.In addition, we have introduced advantages in banking solutions-loans, cards, no-fees-EMI for the financing of the electronics and gadgets, savings and checking accounts and NRI accounts, business banking, and so on uh. “
ICICI Bank customers can enjoy great discounts across all categories using debit / credit card, online banking and cardless EMI:
– Offers on the biggest brands & e-commerce platforms: 10% discount on online purchases with major e-commerce players like Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra, Tata Cliq and Paytm Mall
– Global luxury brands: get 10% extra discount on luxury brands like Armani Exchange, Canali, Clarks, Diesel, Giorgio Armani, Hamleys, Hugo Boss, Jimmy Choo, Kate Spade, Paul & Shark, Satya Paul, Tiffany & Co, Steve Madden and Superdry among others
– Electronics and gadgets: up to 10% cash back on major electronics brands like LG, Bosch, Carrier, Dell, Eureka Forbes, Godrej Appliances, Haier, Panasonic, Sony, Siemens, Voltas, Whirlpool and many more ‘others. Customers can also take advantage of great discounts at Reliance Digital, Croma, Vijay Sales, Pai International, Kohinoor Electronics, Sargam Electronics, Hariom Electronics, Electronic Paradise, Arcee Electronics, Great Eastern Trading, Sales India, Big C, LOT Mobiles and B NEW Mobiles
– Mobile phones: benefit from attractive cashback and discount offers on mobile phones from Samsung, MI, OnePlus, Realme, Oppo and Vivo
– Clothing and jewelry: 10% extra discount on major clothing brands like Shoppers Stop, Lifestyle, Central, Ajio, Flipkart, Pothy’s, among others. Also enjoy up to 5,000 cashback on a minimum purchase of 50,000 from Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri (TBZ)
– Groceries: Enjoy great discounts on grocery shopping with JioMart, Reliance Fresh, Reliance Smart, Big Basket, Grofers, Licious, Supr Daily and Milk Basket
– Interior decoration: get up to 10% off brands like Pepperfry and Mojarto. Also benefit from up to 48% off Wakefit on selected products
– Travel: Up to 25% off major travel sites like MakeMyTrip, Yatra, EaseMyTrip and Paytm flights, among others
– Catering: up to 50% off Zomato, Swiggy, EazyDiner and EatSure (Behrouz Biryani, Faasos, Oven Story and more)
Some interesting offers on the loan suite are:
Home loans: clients can benefit from an attractive interest rate (linked to the repo rate) from 6.70% and processing fees from 1.100 on new home loans and balance transfer from mortgages from other banks
Auto Loans: Flexible programs to help customers own a car with tailored EMIs. NDE from 799 for 1 lakh. Customers can also benefit from a loan for a maximum of 8 years. Customers can benefit from an attractive interest rate on the used car loan from 10.5% and can also benefit from an additional loan on their existing car loan.
Two-wheeler loans: EMI as low as 29 per 1,000 for 48 months. Flat rate processing fee of only 1,499
Instant personal loans: attractive interest rate from 10.25% and lump sum processing fee of 1,999
Consumer credit: Free EMI available on major brands of household appliances and digital products. Fast and fully digital process with minimal documentation
Business Loan – Insta OD: Take advantage of unsecured OD up to 50 lakh and non ICICI Bank customers can benefit up to 15 lakh. Pay interest on the amount used without foreclosure fees
The shares of ICICI Bank Ltd. were last trading in BSE at Rs. 692.2 from the previous close of Rs. 700.8. The total number of shares traded during the day was 324,118 in over 7,420 trades.
The action hit an intraday high of Rs. 696 and an intraday low of 688.35. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 224280774.