HDFC announces operational performance for T2FY22
Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd (HDFC) announced the operational performance of the company for the quarter ended September 30, 2021 (T2FY22).
– During the quarter ended September 30, 2021, the Company ceded loans amounting to 7,132 crore, compared to 3,026 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous year. All loans ceded during the quarter ended September 30, 2021 were granted to HDFC Bank under the repurchase option incorporated in the mortgage loan agreement between the Company and HDFC Bank.
– Loans sold in the previous 12 months amounted to 27,199 crore (previous year – 14,138 crore).
– Gross dividend income for the quarter ended September 30, 2021 was â¹ 1,171 crore (previous year: â¹ 323 crore).
– During the quarter ended September 30, 2021, the gain on sale of investments was nil.
– Under IndAS, employee stock options must be measured at fair value and charged to the income statement as part of social charges primarily over the two-year vesting period. This would result in a charge to the income statement of approximately â¹ 122 crore in the quarter ended September 30, 2021 (AP: â¹ 46 crore).
* All figures are subject to a limited review by the Company’s statutory auditors.
The shares of Housing Development Finance Corp. Ltd were last trading on BSE at Rs. 2712.25 from the previous close of Rs. 2754.6. The total number of shares traded during the day was 89,980 in over 8,666 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 2,752 and an intraday low of 2,694.05. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 243,889,116.